It’s old, it’s been done, but I’m still going to do it again!
You know you’ve been playing too much World of Warcraft when…
- You start another one of these discussions/threads
- you change your homepage to Thottbot/WOWHead/etc.
- You look at Democrats and Republicans as Horde and Alliance (and the Goblins are the Independent parties.)
- you get confused or upset because you can’t walk through people in real life.
- You refer to other people and make note of their faction, class, and probable level. Jack Bauer is a …
- You and your computer chair have become one
- You pass a cop and wonder if you just aggroed him.
- The rest of the family goes on vacation without you, since they know you’ll be lost in the real world.
- You wonder why all the hunters have the same pet when you walk through your local dog park.
- You end your blogging about WoW, because you turned around to see that your significant other was playing, and how can she possibly play when you, yourself, are blogging??????
- You run around the streets, wearing nothing but your underwear, shouting â€œGOLD PLS!â€
Some of the above were swiped from the following sites:
And a few more YKYBPTOWOWWs from the WoW Forums:
- When asked where something is, you respond with “Look it up on thottbot, gosh….”
- When you and your RL friends start calling each other by their WoW character names.
- You tell your co-workers you’re going to go loot the vending machine because at least it’s 100% drop rate.
- When you open Firefox and start typing your account information into the Google search bar.
- When you say gold instead of money IRL (In Real Life) and don’t notice.
- when you try to gank garden gnomes
- When you confuse the date for a spec build. (Ok, it’s 9/24/08… that’s 9 pts in assassination, 24 in combat, and 8 in subtlety…)
Add your own in the comments and they may get added to the list!
And in the Apropos of Nothing department…
You’re on Notice!
Put ’em On Notice here.
3 Responses to “You Know You’ve Been Playing Too Much WoW When…”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Don’t forget the threat down!
…one of my favorites. =D
Thanks for giving credit where credit is due! 🙂 FTH!
Richard D. LeCour’s last blog post..The Best Free Software Available in 2008
you know you’ve been playing wow to long when you leave your RL (real life) possessions to your guild