It’s old, it’s been done, but I’m still going to do it again!
You know you’ve been playing too much World of Warcraft when…
- You start another one of these discussions/threads
- you change your homepage to Thottbot/WOWHead/etc.
- You look at Democrats and Republicans as Horde and Alliance (and the Goblins are the Independent parties.)
- you get confused or upset because you can’t walk through people in real life.
- You refer to other people and make note of their faction, class, and probable level. Jack Bauer is a …
- You and your computer chair have become one
- You pass a cop and wonder if you just aggroed him.
- The rest of the family goes on vacation without you, since they know you’ll be lost in the real world.
- You wonder why all the hunters have the same pet when you walk through your local dog park.
- You end your blogging about WoW, because you turned around to see that your significant other was playing, and how can she possibly play when you, yourself, are blogging??????
- You run around the streets, wearing nothing but your underwear, shouting â€œGOLD PLS!â€
Some of the above were swiped from the following sites:
And a few more YKYBPTOWOWWs from the WoW Forums:
- When asked where something is, you respond with “Look it up on thottbot, gosh….”
- When you and your RL friends start calling each other by their WoW character names.
- You tell your co-workers you’re going to go loot the vending machine because at least it’s 100% drop rate.
- When you open Firefox and start typing your account information into the Google search bar.
- When you say gold instead of money IRL (In Real Life) and don’t notice.
- when you try to gank garden gnomes
- When you confuse the date for a spec build. (Ok, it’s 9/24/08… that’s 9 pts in assassination, 24 in combat, and 8 in subtlety…)
Add your own in the comments and they may get added to the list!
And in the Apropos of Nothing department…
You’re on Notice!
Put ’em On Notice here.