This is just for fun, but is something that will be interesting to those of you who have blogs. The topic is from Promotional Magazine and references a post on Problogger.com regarding writing good post titles. Here’s the link to the article on Promo Mag: Probloggerâ€™s Killer Blog Titles ~ Submission Favorites
Day 1 & 2 submissions have been posted on Problogger website: Killer Titles â€“ Group Writing Project Submissions. As promised the latest titles run the gamut using tips from Darren Rowseâ€™s How to Craft Post Titles that Draw Readers Into Your Blog. They include: communicate a benefit, create controversy, ask a question, personalize, use keywords, use power words, big claims and promises, and humor titles…
Some sample titles that have come up:
* Did you put your pants on this morning?
* In My Dojo, Cheaters And Failures Are Welcome
* DUH v. DOH – All You Need to Know
* Can I Get You A Slurpie with This Post?
* Sacrificing Goats and Eating Brains
* I’m Two Socksy for This Blog
Check it out, even if you only read blogs.