The 3.1 patch introduced a bunch of new glyphs. I was looking for info on them and here are a couple of notes.
- A few of the new glyphs are from the trainer, but most of the new glyphs are found only through a Book of Glyph Mastery, not through any research procedure. edit: Also, you need to have 425 Inscription skill to use the book.
- The book is found as a world drop from any Northrend mob. Start the mass slaughter now.
- It’s a rare drop and is BoE, so can be traded or sold. Right now the going price for one is anywhere from 1-3k. Edit: Just checked Dark Iron. There the price is 4-5k each. Not worth it to me and I can easily afford it.
- Inscribers “read” the book and get a random glyph. So you may well pay 2,500 -4,500 for a book only to find a glyph that you can’t use and that won’t sell.
- These glyphs are going to be pretty rare for awhile and people who have them will be charging pretty high prices.
So there ya go. Happy hunting!
One Response to “Inscription and the New Glyphs”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
thanks for the great post