Dual Speccing is on its way. Want one spec for raiding and another for PvP? Now you can have them both, for the low low price of 1k gold (pocket change, right?) By the way, your glyph set can change with the talents. One set of glyphs for raiding, another for PvP.
As of today…
- You have to be level 40+. Originally you had to be 80.
- You can switch talents anywhere, no Lexicon of Power is necessary.
- 1,000 gold to set it up, payable to your trainer. Need more gold to pay for that? Go here.
- It looks like the system is set up that you can use it during any period of downtime and never in the middle of a fight, battle, or raid. So you can duel someone, but cannot change spec mid-fight.
- Your actionbars also switch with the specs. Have one setup for your raid, another for PvP.
Switch your gear, too
There’s also a very cool change to the Equipment Manager. You can now save up sets of gear and switch them with a hot-key. Finish that raid, then switch specs and gear with a couple of clicks and you’re good for the arena.
For the near future there will only be the two specs, but GC says that Bliz is considering …
We will be launching the feature with just two specs, but depending on how we feel it works out, we might consider additional specs in the future.
More UI Stuff
There’ve been some changes to the Looking for Group chat interface. Think anyone will use it now or will we all continue to spam the trade channel?
Like the BGs, but hate to have to travel to the big city? You will be able to queue for the Battlegrounds from anywhere, as long as you aren’t in a fight. Take a momentary break from farming crystallized whatevers and jump in line for your BG. When you’re done you’ll be popped back to where you were, to continue… your….. farming……zzzzzzz